Friday, March 26, 2010

Where are you? No, like, really... where is everyone?

First of all my mom has a hot lead on a job. A hot lead? Did I make that up? Whatever. She could have herself a job very soon. Like, this Monday soon. I'm more excited than she is...

Secondly, Michele Palmer, you have stopped blogging and that's no good. I love your blog (and your obsession with Andy) and I miss it. So get back to work.

Third, if you move with music because you have been told to move with music, moving with the music is counterproductive. You have to feel it for yourself. If you sway with your instrument because you have been told to do so, then you will look like an idiot since the movements are not (I know this is tacky but I don't know how else to say it) from the heart and you will sound like an idiot as well since you are thinking about how you are moving and remembering to move so you don't get yelled at by someone and not letting the emotion of the music make your motions for you.

Fourth, the third nine weeks is a bitch.

Fifth, I really think I do have that seasonal effectiveness disorder thing! When there is more sun, I am happier. When there is less sun, my attitude about everything is just like Miley Cyrus and how she moves her hips. I'm just like 'Yeah...'

Sixth and last, I need comments. I hate when I don't get any comments. I love comments. And, like I said, I need them. If you don't comment, I don't write because I feel like I am just writing to myself. Yes, this invitation is extended to my mom's friends, as well. You will not embarrass me. And if you do, I'll just blog about it and make fun of you. (:

Later, lovers.

2 comments:

  1. orchestra! oh my gosh, its been on the 'moving with your instrument' kick. its dumb. yay for quitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super yay for quitting and thank you for the comment (:

    ReplyDelete