Monday, March 29, 2010

Something old, something new...

Again, I just have to start off by mentioning how happy I am for my mom for finally (probably!!!) finding a job. Congratulations, Mom. I love you and you deserve it.

NOW!
Something old: my blog
Something new: my blog's layout.

While I have to hand it to myself (Hand what to whom? It to myself.) for making the color scheme of this new layout a great throw back to my old theme and just a cool scheme period, I am disappointed in the outcome. I thought I'd be able to change the layout and keep the color scheme but I was mistaken. Terribly mistaken. Not only can I not apply my old (much loved and missed) color scheme to this layout, I also cannot get my old color scheme back if I were to switch the layout back. I mean, I could if I really wanted to but who has the time for that? Not I, not I.

ALEC:)

Oh, and I'd like to apologize in advance for my liberal agenda! Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Now you have some empathy for how happy parents are when their kids get jobs :)

    ReplyDelete